I now have four more scenery images to design. Today, I also finished another sprite. Digital artwork, while I am not there, is getting easier to do. I am feeling really happy right now. Listening to the advice from a few posts back, I decided to put an underwater effect after coloring in the scene. Using underwater references really did help a lot.
I made a deadline for this visual novel, but I refuse to tell anyone what that deadline is. Not only do I need to finish the game by then, but I need to make business cards as well. Last time I was at an anime convention, I was asked for business cards a few times. I already have an idea for the mascot character, so this will be fun.
Last blog post, I might have mentioned signing up for Conceptart.org. I did sign up but I will end up posting my realistic work on Cgartnexus.com instead. There are a ton of useful advice on Conceptart.org, so it is worth looking at the tutorials available.
Lastly, the more I write for Ashes and Androids, my Science Fantasy boyXboy visual novel, the more I begin to understand where I want to go with the story. I have not done the worldbuilding in a while but simply writing the story is helping me understand the world I set the story in.