So far, since I’ve last updated, I have been working on the story still. I have made some new changes and I finally figured out what to do with the missing day. Now I am going to start implementing the character artwork. I am having a problem inserting the character sprites. I believe it’s because I have switched the sizes of the same character’s bases (for showing on this website a while ago).
I might have to make some new bases (just find an already colored but faceless version of the sprite) and then put the facial expression on that sprite. Doing this probably will not take a long time.
In the meantime, I have thought of some new topics for my Dark Siren Games YouTube channel. One idea is a Captured game update. The other is an anatomy drawing video. This video will not be a tutorial. Just me demonstrating my time drawing an animal or human body part.